BSA LG Designator + Scope Mnt SubZero Research has proven that green light is the most visible to the human eye (See Chart) and requires the least amount of eye adjustment at night. An eye that has adapted to daytime conditions generally has a maximum sensitivity around 555nm. Compared to the color red which optical spectrum is around 630 â€“ 650nm our eye is closer to the Green region of the optical spectrum at 510 - 530nm.
Animal eyes are intensely illuminated by green laser light and clearly visible at extended distances when viewed through optics. For optimum night vision for hunting, pair the ND3 with a high quality variable power scope having a 40mm or larger objective lens providing maximum light transmission. The included ND3 mounting system for 1â€� tubes provides full adjustment for windage and elevation for scope alignment. Additional mounts for binocular, spotting scopes and weaver rails are included.
- Precision machined from high tech aluminum
- Black matte anodized finish
- Fully o-ring sealed for dust and water
- Fully multi coated optical lens system
- Nitrogen charged for anti-fog
- 1â€� tube adapts to many mounting systems
- Dimensions: 6.75â€�l x 1.25â€� dia. x 1.0â€� dia. tube
- Weight: 5.37 oz.
- Power supply: 1 cr123a battery (included)
- Rotary optical beam collimator- allows quick adjustment of beam diameter and intensity
- 532nm laser light frequency- easiest light for the human eye to see (see chart)
- Amplified coherent light- most efficient light for long distance illumination
- Output power: 18mw
- Range: up to 3.0 miles
- 1 year warranty
- Class 2m laser product