Crimson Trace Keltec PF9 Poly Laserguard, Om FA This unique design mounts onto the trigger guard and locates the laser diode directly under the muzzle. A front-located pressure switch activates the laser when the gun is held in a normal firing grip.
Fully adjustable for windage and elevation, the LG-435 puts the confidence of Lasergrips behind the power of your 9mm. *(Grips/Laser only, gun not included).
- Activation: Instinctive Activation; Front, Middle Finger
- Material: Hard Polymer
- User Adjustable: Yes, Both Windage and Elevation
- Warranty: 3 Years Complete
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow.
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet.
- Power Source: One 1/3N 3v Lithium or two 357 Silver Oxide batteries for over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life
- Fits: Kel-Tec PF9