Crimson Trace Taurus Small Frame Poly, Om FA The LG-185 Defender Series Lasergrips for Taurus small-frame revolvers featurea a hard polymer surface that's both rugged, and well suited for personal defense. Following the low-profile, compact boot-grip design of the Defender Series, the smooth polymer material provides for snag-free draws, and is hard enough to meet Crimson Trace's strict standards for durability and reliability. *(Grips/Laser only, gun not included).
- Activation: Instinctive Activation; Front
- Materials: Hard Polymer
- User Adjustable: Both Windage and Elevation
- Warranty: 3 Years Complete
- Master On/Off Switch: No
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow.
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet.
- Power Source: Two #2032 lithium batteries (included); over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life
- Fits: 17 *, 85, 94, 327 six-shot, 605, 650, 651, 731, 850, 905 and 941
* except Tracker