On Sale & this Binocular comes with a Free Camo lenspen
The Ultimate Hunting Binocular! This is our #1 choice for glassing. We place these binos on top of a tripod for maximum performance. The Clarity is unbelievable. I don't carry in the field a spotting scope and binos, I use these. With these Swarovski's you will find game, others will never see.
Swarovski's SLC series roof prism binoculars are ideal for those who want more quality and performance with ergonomic design distinguished by international awards. Optimal viewing comfort, provided by the unconventionally large prism system, and a brilliant field of view make these modern and slender optics truly special for those who appreciate something special. Now arriving in Swarovski's newer forest green finish, as well as having an improved bridge with curvature for better handling.
The new Swarovki Forest Green 15x56 binoculars are a great addition to the Swarovski Line-up. Designed with the same care and quality as the rest of the Swarovski products, these binoculars now offer more features than ever -- unique ergonomoic design, improved color rendition and enchanced resolution. All of these features make the new Swarovski Forest Green 15x56 binoculars a great choice for the outdoor enthusiast.
- ? Dioptric correction is centered with the focusing dial
- 59-72mm Interpupillary adjustment range
- Nitrogen purged for waterproof & fogproof performance in all climates
- Swarotop and Swarodur multilayer give particularly bright images with true color fidelity
- Phase corrected BaK-4 roof prisms with broadband coating
- Unique ergonomic Design
- Improved color rendering
- Greater Resolution
- Attractive Forest Green color with black accents
Specifications for Swarovki Forest Green 15x56 binoculars:
- Eye Relief (mm): 13
- Weight: 45.5 oz.
- Exit Pupil: 3.73mm
- Length: 8.46 in.
- Closest Focusing Distance: 26 ft.
- Objective Diameter (mm): 56
- FOV @1000yds(Ft): 231
- Interpupillary Distance: 59-72mm
- Twilight Factor: 29
- Width: 5.04 in.
- Diopter Adjustment Range: +-5
- Height: 2.8 in.
- Magnification: 15x