The Heads Up Antelope Buck Decoy, when it's all said and done, will probably be our most fun decoy that has been developed and used. When archery hunters look at our antelope buck decoy, the lightbulbs are coming on over the head and you can almost hear the wheels a turnin' inside their minds on how to best use this decoy. I am confident that the new accessory ideas that have been developed will be of interest to many who chase these interesting animals we call pronghorns.
One thing we found out about the Antelope Buck decoy is that you can quickly convert it to a doe decoy simply by turning the horns down...one feature we stress about the decoy. You see, we feel that it's important that the ears, nose, and horns on our decoys have rigid support, but yet they need to also pivot to conform to packs or to provide a psuedo 3D effect. By turning the horns down and hiding them behind the head of the decoy, you have quickly and efficiently converted your buck decoy to a doe decoy without having to purchase a separate doe decoy.
New for 2010
- Increased length of handle to create a "stabilization bar" for more control and stability in nearly every hunting situation.
- Eliminated the "2 position functionality"
- Machined both ends of the handle to fit around "windlock" component fittings
- Useable with the newly developed Decoy Clamp and Bow Mount...see accessory page.
Check out our Bow Mount accessory to use in conjunction with the Antelope Buck Decoy.
Like all Heads Up Decoys, the Antelope decoy weighs less than a pound and is collapsible.
The Antelope Buck decoy, like all other Heads Up Decoys is comprised of:
- A pocket like cloth decoy with a photo generated, double sided, print.
- A semi-rigid, but flexible self-supporting frame that conforms to the natural posture of the decoy requiring no stakes or poles.
- Rigid support for the features of the head that rotate along the main support frame which eliminate “flopping” or curling.
- An 18” handle with closed cell foam grip with a “Wind Lock” system which keeps the decoy from spinning on the handle in breezy hunting situations.
When combining realism, simplicity, and portability, the Heads Up Decoy may be unmatched by any other decoy on the market.
Bow Mount Accessory